How to connect a wireless microphone into a mixer | Signal Flow Chart
How to connect a wireless microphone and a mixer
- XLR Cable(s)
- Wireless Microphone
- Wireless Microphone Receiver
What you do connect the wireless microphone recevier into your mixer:
- Locate the Channel 1 XLR connection on your mixer.
- Plug the male end of XLR cable into the Channel 1 XLR connection on your mixer.
- Plug the other end of the XLR cable, the female end, into the wireless microphone receiver.
* If you have another wireless microphone receiver, plug it into Channel 2 by repeating steps 1-3.
Your wireless microphone receiver will receive the audio signal from the wireless microphone.